Friday 5 June 2009

The pot is gone!

Mostly my news is about the dreaded pot and it's removal. I kept telling people that the pot was hurting me but they just thought I was whinging. Well you should see the bruising on my foot where the pot has been pressing! however what a joy to get it off even if I can't feel any sensation in my big toe. ( now I really am whinging).
So the first thing I did after coming back from hospital was to go and have my hair cut. I now look as though I am in the land of the living.
my chickens are still playing up. The two baby ones are both broody and are stopping the others from coming into the hut to lay. So we have seperated them out and it's pitiful to see. They are desperate to get back into the nest and are patrolling the wire trying to get in (out?) The others have taken to pecking them whenever they come near so we will have to wait it out.
went to vote yesterday. I haven't heard the news yet about who has lost or won.
More later Sheila x

1 comment:

Mike Saif said...

What crook did you vote for?