Thursday 25 June 2009

another dentist

well yet again we have been to a new dentist. It seems like a proper place this time although it had a village feel to it and everyone who came in had a chat or a cup of tea with the receptionist!
Anyway both of us were declared fine and they will see us in six months, which is always a good feeling!
The weather is glorious and it is very tempting to sit out in the sun but I am very aware of the skin cancer threat and so don't do too much of it.
Last night I went to the next town for a game of "give us a clue" My team lost by one point, due mainly to the fact that one woman had no idea how to play! The buffet was good though.
My girls are still sitting on the eggs and verbally attacking anyone who comes near. They seem to say "Piss off and leave me alone why don't you?" only two days before we find out if we are grandparents?The first lot should start hatching on Saturday and the second lot a week later. I think I shall commit Hari Kari if none of them hatch!
I found my sewing machine out but can't remember how to work it. I looked on the internet to try and buy a manual for it but nobody in England will sell me one although they will check and repair the machine for around £70. I eventually found a site in America and they will post me a manual for $8.90. not much difference is there? I don't even know if I want to start sewing again?
Must go. It's nearly dinner time and I have to put the chops on.
Sheila x

4 comments:

G said...

don't buy one, give us the details and we'll find you an online one!

Sheila or Graham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheila or Graham said...

I have already bought one
Sheila x

Sheila or Graham said...

What you mean WE? Graham