Friday 1 February 2008

florida rain!

After getting sunburned yesterday it's perhaps a good thing that it is a little overcast with occasional showers today. Had a leisurely breakfast and then came to the library to read e. mails etc. Yesterday we lunched at the Mongolian buffet. That means we have eaten there every day since coming to Florida. I love it and have the same thing everyday. Stir fried veg, shrimps and scallops! When we went to do some laundry we heard much merryment coming from one of the other bungelows. Soon we were shouted to come and join them in a glass of wine. some of them have been coming to the same bungelow for ten years! They said they would have the party at our house tonight but we will see!!!
I have found a book called the "save your liver diet" which looks like a diet I could follow. I shall give it a try when I get back home as I will need to lose all the weight I have put on whilst here.
We have been walking the beaches for 2 hours everyday but I don't think I am losing any weight. All thats happening is that I am getting sunburned!
Anyway thats all for now as I have to go for lunch (again!)
love Sheila xxx

1 comment:

Mike Saif said...

Sheila, you give me stick for eating lamb stew day after day and now you are doing the same at the Mongolian Buffet!!!