Friday 8 February 2008

ginger tom!

well last night, fed up with blond hair and black roots, I dyed my hair. Brown. Except that I am now a horrible shade of ginger!!! Luckily it is not a permanent dye and will wash out over time. I actually went to the hairdressers on Wednesday and had it cut. She was a horrible cockney who immediately went into a diatribe into how many "Packys" there were now in England and how she wouldn't go back there for a pension! The haircut wasn't bad but she charged me a fortune!
We are invited to a party tonight and we have to take a bottle. I think we may have to eat our main meal at lunch time just in case we are not in a fit state to go out tonight after the party.!
must go now. Probably thats the Mongolian buffet calling me!!!
Love to you all Sheila xxx

1 comment:

Mike Saif said...

Sheila, I can't believe you keep going to the Mongolian Buffet all the time. After all the crap you gave me about eating lamb stew day after day.