Wednesday 27 February 2008

yippee!

At last the new dishwasher has arrived. No more dishwasher hands! It's an all singing all dancing model which will do half loads etc. Perfect.
I am at a loss to know what to cook for dinner so having looked in the fridge I have decided to do Stir fry Beef and vegetables on Pasta. It will probably get the thumbs down from you know who but I might suggest that he do the cooking for a change. HA! I made a big pan of thick vegetable soup at lunch time but Graham ate leftovers from yesterday!! The soup has gone into the freezer for other days.
Tonight there is a football game on B.B.C 1. It's Sheffield United v Middlesborough. It's a replay. Sheff u. were very good and deserved to win last time so I hope they do well tonight.
We have had 18 phone calls today so hopefully nobody will ring whilst we are watching the match.
Thats all for now
Sheila xx

2 comments:

Mary Sue said...

Graham had leftovers?

Mike Saif said...

Graham had leftovers?