Friday 25 January 2008

just so busy

well it's a long time since I wrote a blog. don't seem to have had any time. Graham and I went to a really neat village and went in their museum to learn all about the civil war. Then there was the kerfuffle with Billy the dog, He ate the meat loaf that we were meant to be having for dinner. He was absolutely in the doghouse!! Mikes house is up for sale and there are people coming to view tonight. In America you have to be out of the house when the estate agent comes to show them around. Mary sue and I are going to take the dogs out until they are gone and then we are having take away barbeque!
Spoke to Gina this morning and was a bit upset that she has been so ill and we didn't know about it. However Sonia is going to keep an eye on her and will report back. Gina sounded a little brighter so she may be on the mend.
got go now and round up the dogs. more later.Sheila xx

1 comment:

G said...

I didn't want to tell you, we thought it would only put a dampner on your holiday and I didn't want to spoil it for you! I'm much much better now and going back to work on Monday, so no need to worry!