Monday 18 February 2008

Jetlag

Dr Fanu, is a doctor who writes a column in the Sunday Telegraph. His readers write to him with weird and wonderful complaints and ailments and the following week his readers have sent him cures and explanations. Some of his "cures" actually work, such as putting Vick on fungal toenails ( I tried that and it worked a treat) . Well I am suffering quite badly from sleeplessness, I suppose it could be jetlag, but I was willing to try anything. So yesterday Dr Fanu recommended eating 3 walnuts just before retiring. It's a pain eating them and then trying to clean your teeth! However I did fall asleep straight away. BUT .....I was awake again after an hour! Does this mean that the Walnuts worked or not ? I shall try them again tonight.
Just had an e.mail from S&M to say they are cutting short their trip to Portugal and are coming home earlier to give Michael a bit of space before he goes to Turkey on Sunday.
The fog outside is thick and probably won't move today. Oh the thoughts of Florida!
Sandra's blog made me laugh. I think I would die if a snake came near me.!
I am at W.I. tonight so will probably have more to say tomorrow.
Love to you all. Sheila xx

1 comment:

Mike Saif said...

Mary Sue is not sleeping. Let me know if he walnuts or anything else works.