Tuesday 26 February 2008

Things come in Three's

First the dishwasher wouldn't drain. Bought another, delivered tomorrow.
Then the kitchen clock wouldn't go. Bought another and that is not keeping very good time!.
Then this morning the coffee pot wouldn't work. Bought another. Where will it all end I ask myself?
I don't seem to have done much since my last blog so there is not much to report. This afternoon we spent a couple of hours with our neighbours, which is always a joy.
Reading other peoples blogs, it always seems that they are all leading better and more exciting lives but I'm sure it's not strictly true.
I am enjoying a blog which I found (see my list of other bloggers). It's a farmers wife who give recipes etc.
The weather is very nice except for a strong wind. I might walk on the beach tomorrow after I have done the ironing!
Love Sheila xx

1 comment:

Mike Saif said...

Sheila the grass always looks greener on the other side. Our lives are just normal and in routines like yours. Your blog sounds more interesting that my life. Sandra's does especially.

Mary Sue will show you how to save you money when you buy things!!