Wednesday 22 April 2009

Just like Ravenscroft !

I have spent another day being wheeled around by Graham in between having visitors and phone calls. We have had to laugh. He tries to run with the wheelchair as we used to do at Ravenscroft but I have to say that I have put a bit of weight on since then.! I also keep falling over and am not to be trusted. I have just hurt my back in the bathroom when I fell backwards!
I shall be so glad if I get a walking pot on Friday. Maybe then I can try getting about on my own a bit.The W.I have sent me a lovely plant and cards and loads of people have phoned to see if I need anything.
Am off to watch football now. Chelsea and Everton.
Sheila x

1 comment:

Mike Saif said...

Now those wheelchair races at the empty Ravenscroft were something else. I always remember preferring to push than be pushed. It was just too dangerous to be pushed.