Saturday 5 January 2008

spring cleaning

Had a good night at the pub last night and didn't get home till almost 1am. I thought we would be exhausted this morning. It takes us oldies longer to recover, but we had to get up, graham to do his posters and me to spring clean. Yes I know it's not spring yet but I am working on the clean underwear in case you get run over theory. If anything happens to me on my journey to U.S.A people won't find me to be such a slut! So I have spent the last 7 hours cleaning the kitchen and environs.Poor Graham is out doing his posters, which he has to have done before Tuesday so that we can take them to Sheffield when we go. Its absolutely freezing and each time he comes in it takes him half an hour to thaw out despite being dressed like" nanuk of the north"
I determined to eat healthily today and started off well with Porridge, toast and fresh orange. However I soon fell off the wagon at lunch time by eating a roast beef sandwich with beetroot followed by a chocolate brownie, followed by a piece of Turkish delight followed by some nuts!! For dinner tonight it's pasta and grilled fish. I wonder what I can spoil that with?
Have just taken delivery of some new saucepans which I ordered online from John Lewis.They seem much bigger then I thought they would be but they are all nice and shiny!!
Thats all for now as we are going to watch Man U on T.V.

3 comments:

G said...

MORE PANS?!


"we've got a shed FULL of pans" etc etc...

Mike Saif said...

I did the same thing Sheila after a healthy dinner with half a dozen Thornton's chocolates.

Sheila or Graham said...

Yes and you shall inherit the pans and the sheds to put them in. Daddy