Thursday 17 January 2008

kansas city.

Well here we are in the good old U S of A at last. The day seemed interminable and it was about 22 hours before we arrived in Kansas. The flights were good though and apart from the ridiculous security in Orlando everything went swimmingly.This is day 3 and it has snowed 4 inches overnight but there is glorious sunshine.Yesterday we went to the health food shop which is where my nephew buys all his food. I could respect that if he didn't continually eat chocolates and toffee!! I am partially to blame as I brought him loads of Thorntons and other goodies!
Last night I was playing with the dog Billy.This involved running in a circle.I suddenly changed course and Billy ran straight in to me nearly breaking my leg.A lump the size of an egg appeared on my leg and I needed to have an ice pack on it! Tonight we are dining out.Mary sue is keeping us entertained but as soon as the weather improves we will use my nephews car to go out exploring.
more later. Sheila x

No comments: