Tuesday 1 January 2008

Happy new year!!

Well here it is! 2008 ! Wow (or not as the case may be) Where we are it's as though every thing is shut down, even the traffic is barely coming. Is everyone still in bed with a hangover?
Just had a conversation with an aunt, my mothers only remaining sibling,She is full of woe but soon cheers up. I managed to get her singing. The song is "goodie goodie" for those of you familiar with the genre, and now I suppose it will be in my head for the rest of the week!
I should be getting on with things but feel a strange torpor and long to sit on the sofa and do nothing. Maybe I will suggest to Graham that we have a walk on the seafront and look at the waves.
Anyway I hope all our readers will have a very happy, healthy,prosperous and above all peacefull new year. love Sheila xx

2 comments:

Mike Saif said...

Good to see you back Sheila but can you turn off the word verification thing that we need to do to post comments.

You and Gina both have it turned on. It must run in the family!

G said...

It's a security measure, just means we're IT savvy! ;)