Thursday 28 April 2011

Boston

Yesterday we went to Boston to meet our friends Alan and Vicky. As is customary on market day in Boston, we had a little walk around, bought some stuff that we didn't really need and then went for a big slap up meal which always ends with treacle sponge and custard.
On arriving home we realised that something was wrong on the computer. a new search engine had somehow installed itself. probably one of us had downloaded something we shouldn't have. Graham wanted me to call our I.T expert but I wanted to wait until after the Real Madrid /Barcelona game. which wasn't a classic game but there was a good fight in the tunnel that was worth watching. Anyway I finally rang Andrew and he was able to fix it, athough the rogue programme had infiltrated everywhere. I am reluctant even to name it as it took such a lot of getting rid of. Suffice it to say that it's the name of a toy and Paddington was one.
The weather has brightened a little but it is still blowing a gale and is freezing cold.

1 comment:

Mike Saif said...

Treacle sponge and custard has me watering at the mouth. And my computer just messed up. I had to buy a new hard drive and our IT guy is fixing it right now.