Wednesday 6 April 2011

Geese!

Whilst Gina and Andrew were here I took them to see our old chickens and of course Ed the duck.
I have told before about the menagerie that these people have but it was so funny yesterday. The pig, Elsie by name, came to see us and the four geese became mad for some reason and started to peck her. She tried to run to escape them. (Have you ever seen a 10stone pig whose girth nearly touches the floor, trying to run?) they actually nipped and butted her all the way into her house before she could escape them! I have never seen anything like it. Graham was jumped on by a bloodhound and an alsation ( you know how he hates dogs) and slavered all over as well as scraped by a paw nail. We laughed so much when we got home as his face was a picture as he threw his clothes onto the floor to be washed!
The house is quiet now that Gina and Andrew have gone. Only Graham to moan to.
sheila x

1 comment:

Mike Saif said...

I wish I could have seen all that.