Tuesday 12 April 2011

conservatory gone!

The front of our house looks wonderful now that the old rotting structure has gone. Graham worked hard all day yesterday and really struggled with some parts of the dismantling. now however he's got an even bigger problem. What to do with the rubble and wood etc?
Some of the wood will go next door to our neighbour Anne. She does love a good bonfire!
I suspect that we will finish up like the characters in the film "The great escape" where we walk about dropping bits of rubble down our trouser legs.
Last night I was at W.I. The speaker was a freelance journalist and he spilt the beans about some of the "famous" people he had interviewed. He was very funny but when I found out how much he was charging us, I thought, I could do that!
There are signs that the black rock may be going to start laying any time soon. Goodho.
Sheila x

1 comment:

Mike Saif said...

You could tell em some stories about us when we were kids Sheila.