Thursday 21 April 2011

Not Ed.


I thought this might be Ed the Duck come back to see us but it wasn't. Make the picture bigger to get a good look at him.
All my hens have laid today, although the new layers are only producing "new seasons eggs" as they are called here. Tiny in other words! I am assured that they will get bigger!
The weather is glorious and is said to be set for at least a week. People have got four bank holidays coming up so if you take three days leave from work you can end up with eleven days holiday. The business owners don't like it!
We have just been to Louth to buy some beer at Morrisons. Three cases for £18. A real bargain. We may have to stock up for when Crocodile Mick comes from Australia although we don't know what kind he would like.
I am fed up for some reason, and thinking about it I think it's because I miss my family. here it is , Easter and I haven't got anyone to cook for( or an easter egg).
more later,
sheila x
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Saif's Journal said...

Are you still a veggie?

Sheila or Graham said...

yes more or less. I have discovered some lovely veg. dishes in the freezer section and other then that I am concocting stuff with lentils etc. Of couse I am still eating bacon about once a week!