Monday 1 February 2010

new barbeque

Yesterday, being sunday and rainy. I asked sandra to cook a Sunday dinner. She did and it was marvelous. S&S went out and bought a new barbeque,It took four people at least four hours to put it together. it's rather splendid and I am determined to have one when we get back to England.
The rain still persists. It's the tail end of cyclone "Olga" but it's still warm.
One of my teeth has disintegrated and I have an appointment with a local dentist tomorrow. They have phoned me twice to change my appointment so I don't know what they will be like. I don't seem to have much luck with dentist in England either!
Graham has gone with my nephew to work. That should keep him out of mischief for a couple of days.
S&M go to new Zealand the day after tomorrow so it will be quiet.
Nothing else to report.
sheila x

1 comment:

Mike Saif said...

Sounds like the life of Riley...asking for a Sunday dinner!