Saturday 27 February 2010

left holding the baby again!


Went to the 2nd game of the season, got soaked in a sudden downpour, watched our team (Brisbane Wolves) come back from 3-1 down to finally draw 3-3 and then won the raffle. A bottle of Jim Beam and ten dollars! not bad! I don't like to leave Australia until the Wolves win a game .
Tomorrow is Sonia's birthday so we are going to the country club tonight to celebrate. I do hope nobody gets drunk and disgraces themselves!
We fly home a week today, (sob sob,) I do hope the weather in England will be improved somewhat by then as I am too old to be coping with all these temperature changes..
Time for my swim now. 30 lengths before I get out all exhausted!
love Sheila x
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mary Sue said...

After enlarging the picture, it looks like the canal water is very high.

Mike Saif said...

Shit...yes that canal water is high. Are you sure you can do 30 lengths?

The Saif's Journal said...

those who live in glass houses should not throw stones!

Sheila or Graham said...

Of course I can swim 30 lengths of Sameers pool. Ask michael!