Wednesday 3 February 2010

dentist

As I said yesterday, I don't have much luck with dentists. Well my luck has changed. Yesterday I had the best dental experience of my life! I had x-rays, injections,part tooth removal and fillings and never felt a thing. They were so kind and courteous that I thought I had come to the wrong place or they were going to make me take out a mortgage to pay. It was very cheap at around £50.00. I think it would probably be worth the cost of flights to Australia to come and have dental work done!
S&M have gone to New Zealand so graham and I are home alone. My nephew says he might take us somewhere but he is very busy.
I have made lamb stew for dinner tonight.There is only so much salad one can eat.
more later.
sheila xx

1 comment:

Mike Saif said...

That would cost about $750 here. MS went in for a check up and teeth cleaned. That was $125.