Thursday 4 February 2010

Brisbane

We had a spectacular day yesterday which involved going through Brisbane on a catamaran. I was amazed at how much of the city you can see from the river and it helped that my nephew is very knowledgeable about the city and it's origens,having spent alot of time there.
On the South bank we had lunch in a riverside restaurant before going to my nephews football club where we ate dinner and watched the football training. Once we arrived home there was much imbibing of alcohol before we collapsed into bed.photos to follow.
sheila xx

Check Spelling

2 comments:

Sheila or Graham said...

I know nothing of alcohol imbibing,it must have been Sheila and her nephew,all I remember is having a booze free philosophical discussion with Sandra.Graham

Mike Saif said...

Yes we enjoyed the boat ride as well. Although Sameer was telling us stuff about Brisbane I think he made it up or he was talking about Firth Park.