Monday 8 February 2010

Lottery win!

This morning Graham and I went to Ningy so that I could go to the dollar shop.Good job we did because I found some tape that Sonia and I have been searching for. Whilst there I thought I would check my lottery ticket and surprise!! I had won 36 dollars and 30 cents!! To celebrate we went as S&M to the RSL club where I won two half price meals and two entrys into a raffle for a camper van. so if S&M win it I want half!!! Then I won $2 dollars on the keno.
S&S have just come back from Ikea with two bar chairs. After spending about two hours putting one together they have decided that they are too big and so will have to go back for a smaller size!
sheila x

1 comment:

Mike Saif said...

Looks like you are on a winning streak. Hope they don't find out you are not S&M.