Monday 2 March 2009

Ancestry

I have been too busy researching my ancestry to do any blogging, but now that my free trial with the Mormans has run out I need to gather myself before I start paying. Graham has already sent off for a birth certificate for his great grandfather (the mole catcher). these cost £7.00 which is not bad if it moves you on a bit. I have also been watching a T.V programme called " So you think you are royal?"which gives a lot of tips on how to trace people. Last nights show went back to Charles the Second and Nell Gwynne. I don't think there is any royalty in our family but you never know!
One of the hens is not well. Graham wants to shoot her but I have given her a soluble asprin and will wait a bit. They all got out this afternoon and I had a real job rounding them up!
We had a visit from a friend today. He was on Radio Lincolnshire this morning. He is campaigning
to have seat belts on the school buses but they are giving him the run around.
I am at the W.I. tonight so must end this.
sheila x

No comments: