Sunday 22 March 2009

Mothers day

It being mothers day we expected a call from Gina. She rang at 8.30am and it was very nice to have a long chat. She has sent me a "best mother in the world" cup and some oil of olay face cream. bless her, she knows I need all the help I can get.
yesterday we went to the local trout farm to get some trout for tea. the owner told us he was selling up as he had , at Christmas, a massive heart attack and it was time now to live the good life. The whole thing is on sale at £750 .000 and if I could afford it I would buy it.
Next Saturday is my line dance and I have only sold about 30 tickets. I don't feel inclined to cancel it and maybe some more people will come forward before the end of the week!
Today someone is coming to give us a quote to build us a conservatory. It would give us an extra room, which would be good. Lets hope we can afford it.
Love Sheila x

3 comments:

Mary Sue said...

A conservatory would be fabulous. I hope it works for you.

Mike Saif said...

Don't buy the trout farm. Put that money into the conservatory along with all the money Graham has hidden under the mattress.

Sheila or Graham said...

Sadly when I looked under the mattress,there was but a void,in place of untold wealth,it will take some recovering from the shock. Graham