Sunday 23 March 2008

What a week!

Just realised that I haven't really blogged for ages. It seems so easy just to put the pictures on. Maybe I should start a pictorial blog. Last Saturday was the hot supper at the village hall. that was good.Monday was my second visit to the doctors. My blood sugar is still sky high so I am on a strict regime and increasing my insulin by increments. Monday evening was the W.I AGM at which I was given loads of moneys and cheques and told to sort it in my new role as treasurer.
Thursday was the funeral of an elderly W.I member. Several car loads of us went to a distant village for the church service. Because one of our car passengers was in dispute with the womans son we didn't get to the funeral tea which was held in the pub near the church. that was a pity 'cos I like to get all the gossip.Friday Sonia and Michael came and we have been busy doing nothing and thoroughly enjoying it. Michael makes me laugh how he pretends to defer to Sonia all the time. Not at all like Graham and me.!!
Not much more to report. I have got to prepare the lunch which will be at 1pm and then we can settle down to watch Man U. v Liverpool
Lve Sheila xx

1 comment:

Mike Saif said...

Nothing like a feud at a funeral to mess things up.