Wednesday 12 March 2008

poor thing!

I have just had a look at the latest homelyyear blog. Poor little cow.
Yesterday I went for a hair cut. I asked him to cut it really short because I am fed up of this colour. He said he liked the colour but he gave me a nice cut anyway. Attempted to do the big pile of ironing but kept getting interupted. First it was about 4 phone calls and then the neighbours came and I had to stop for a chat as Graham was out bowling.
Made a big pan of meatballs and froze half of them for another day.
Have been awake half the night with the noise of the gale. While laid awake you have to worry about things don't you?
Graham has just been in the dyke attempting to sprag up a fence that is blowing about in the wind. He was frightened to death by a pheasant flying up and squawking right under his feet!!
Tonight I am out on a committee dinner at a pub in a nearby village. It used to be owned by an ex Sheffield Wednesday player but he has gone now. Don't know what the food will be like now. more on this tomorrow.
Sheila xx

2 comments:

Mike Saif said...

I wish I could have seen Graham and the pheasant.

Mary Sue said...

I think it would be good to see a picture of your new haircut, besides, we miss your smiling face!
It's funny, but I always enjoy being woke up by mother nature...hard rain or strong winds (not a tornado) but I agree it's prime time to worry about things.