Sunday 9 March 2008

Almond tart

We are having dinner at lunchtime today so that we are free to watch football this afternoon. So the dessert will have to be bakewell tart and custard. Yesterday was a good day football wise and I am so happy for Barnsley!
The coffee morning went very well and the W.I raised £59 towards buying the special W.I. cups and saucers. Mary sue would like them but they are so expensive that I will never dare to volunteer to wash up in case I break any!! I won a "green" shopping back which is handy as nearly all the supermarkets are going to stop supplying carrier bags. MarySue may have been right when she suggested selling them!
Doctors tomorrow to be given a lecture about getting my weight down. I wouldn't mind so much if the nurse giving me the lecture was sylph like but she isn't.
love Sheilaxx

1 comment:

AC said...

That tart looks rather yum. I must look out a recipe...You have put me in the mood for a bakewell tart:-)
Take care,
Alison