Sunday 9 March 2008

football !

Today we have been mainly watching football (as they say on the fast show) We are now on our third match. I want to watch "Larkrise to Candleford" after this and it will have been a good day.
The weather men are scaring me to death with their forecast for tomorrow. It's supposed to be the worst wind this century and they are telling us to batten down the hatches!
Graham has just had a choking fit. Probably a cake crumb!
Apart from that nothing of note.
Love Sheila x

3 comments:

sonia said...

I think it is the west coast that is going to get the brunt of the storm, we are in the 20% band for ferocity.
Thank god for 2 teles I am watching AI then onto Larkrise, Michael is on his umpteen match, they all roll int one for me.

Mike Saif said...

Graham and a choking fit...probably not food...probably opened the electric or phone bill.

G said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.