Tuesday 5 July 2011

recuperated

I have recovered from Sunday's classic car rally. It was an absolutely red hot day and although the morning part was in the shade, after lunch the sun came around and beat on us.I managed to sell about 30 jars of jam but by the time I had finished buying things from other stalls I was seriously out of pocket. I also ate lots of junk food as well which didn't help. It was nice to meet up with people that I haven't seen for a while and there was a lot of good natured banter. I was also invited to go pick fruit from peoples gardens which was nice but I am in no mood for jamming at the moment. I have family coming from Australia next week and I need to do some serious cleaning before they get here. ( As if they would notice.) Gina and Andrew will be coming for Graham's 70th birthday. We are trying to get a small caravan for people to sleep in.
Time for lunch now and then a lie in the garden swing I think!
Sheila x

3 comments:

Mike Saif said...

Relatives sleeping in a caravan close by...sounds like a recipe for some interesting tales.

The Saif's Journal said...

when is G 70?

Sheila or Graham said...

Grahams 70th is on the 18th July but we will try to celebrate on the 17th as Mick will be here from Aus. All are welcome to come for the day on the 17th.
sheila x