Sunday 24 July 2011

at last a blog.

It seems like ages since I wrote a blog and such a lot has been happening. Mick and Debbie were here so of course that meant much going out, eating and drinking etc. So much so that I was forced to miss going to my W.I meeting and the village hog roast.
One of the foxes was killed in front of the house (see an earlier blog).
There was another terrible accident in front of my neighbours house and I went down to help. This is the 4th bad accident in so many months, although the council says there are no problems with the road. Graham has written to our councillor who has promised to have a speed limit imposed but I think someone will have die first. Anyway a car full of young people are lucky to be alive having turned the car over at some speed, although a girl was in a bad way when she went into the ambulance. Another boy broke both his legs and another one had a gash in his head that you could have put your fist into.
On wednesday we went to Boston, as we usually do, except it was with Debbie and Mick instead of Alan and Vicky. On entering our usual restaurant we met Alan and vicky inside so we were able to kill two birds with one stone. needless to say Mick had the place in uproar within minutes of arriving and he even made the usually miserable owner have a laugh and a joke!
it is so quiet now that they are gone and I really miss them.
Oh well back to normality now !!

No comments: