Wednesday 25 August 2010

bread cones


This is my first attempt at making bread cones. They are far too big so I will have to try again at some stage. Eat one of these with filling and you won't need any dinner!
I haven't blogged for a while as there is not a lot happening. we go to gina's this weekend for a few days. We shall probably share the bedroom with the cat!
Speaking of cats you will all no doubt have seen the T.V footage of the woman putting a cat into a wheely bin. somebody should do it to her! The police have had to put her under guard as she has had so many death threats. She is a respectable middle aged bank clerk. What on earth was she thinking?
We have probably decided to go to Western Australia this winter. The meter reader is having my hens. Ed the duck is still hanging on in there. she flies occasionally but never offers to leave the compound.
I said I wasn't going to make any more jam but I have already made Apricot conserve and now my neighbour has just brought me some blackberries. Oh well !
more later.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mike Saif said...

What is a wheely bin? Western Australia sounds pretty awesome. I will be stuck here in the freezing cold.

The Saif's Journal said...

I could just eat one of the cones with Lurpak butter and jam x