Monday 4 January 2010

next installment

This is day four in Australia and I am just beginning to feel half human. The jet lag,coupled with my recent travails,has left me a bit weak. However it's so lovely here, so peaceful and warm that I don't think I will make it back to England! Only two more days and we get on a plane to Perth, where we will spend a couple of weeks with Grahams cousin Michael (otherwise known as Crocodile Mick).
We haven't been doing too much, shopping, eating and drinking.Champagne is the cheapest thing to drink so it is going down very well! Today Graham found a shop that was offering buy one get one free, so as he has a reputation as a miser to uphold, he naturally bought some!
I won $3 dollars on a scratch card.
We have eaten fish and chips. A very different experience to English fish and chips.
Thats all for now. We are enjoying ourselves immensely.
sheila x

1 comment:

Mike Saif said...

We loved it there. I can see how you are enjoying it and relaxing.