Friday 22 January 2010

back in civilization

Well here are back in Brisbane and as you can see I am relaxing after the rigors of two plane rides and a night in a hotel. I feel as though I have been on an incredible journey, both educationally and emotionally and now that it has come to an end I have to start a new adventure here in Brisbane.People will, I'm sure, get sick of hearing about my adventures, so I apologise in advance!
Grahams cousin Mick and his wife Debbie have given us a holiday we will never forget. They have shown us things that we would never have seen had we gone to Western Australia on our own and we are so grateful that they took the time and trouble to entertain us.
Oh well, back to my book!
sheila xx
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mike Saif said...

Can't beat relaxing by the pool.