Wednesday 14 October 2009

Jam making

I have been very busy jam making all this week in preparation for the arts and crafts fair this weekend. Lets hope I do as well with the jam as I did with the jewellery. On my stall will be jam, bread and butter.
my chickens are not laying very well at the moment but everyone seems to be in the same boat.It's moulting time and although they are eating well all their energy is going into growing new feathers. I keep telling them that they are going on holiday soon!
graham has shot a rat but another one has appeared. They are looking for somewhere to spend the winter now that all the crops have been harvested in the fields.My friend Ian has been shooting pigeons. They have been pooping on him in the garden!
Last night we had a talk from a Reuters Foriegn Correspondence which was quite interesting but our next meeting will be a temptation to me! It's a crisp manufactorer who will bring loads of free samples etc!
must go now. The football is starting. England V Bellarus. It looks as though we are playing a team of ringers.
Sheila x

2 comments:

Mike Saif said...

Those pigeons will never learn and the rats will soon get the word out about Graham.

sonia said...

Did you keep all the jewellery money?
Good luck with the jam and bread.