Thursday 20 October 2011

Just gone.

Susan and Trev have just gone. Yesterday we all went on our usual Wednesday trip to Boston and had a meal in our usual place.This morning was hilarious. No matter how we try, she always leaves something behind, so we ran a check list and checked every room. They had only been gone 5 minutes when I noticed her coat over a chair in the kitchen. I was just about to ring and tell her when she rang and said she was coming back to collect it. As she was running out the door a second time I went into the bathroom for something and found her special shampoo hidden under some towels. ran after her and off they went again.
Some two hours later, she rang me from Sheffield to say that she had left her phone charger plugged in in the bedroom! I have had to post it to her! she is the original dizzy blond!

Last night I introduced them to the second series of an Idiot Abroad which they can't get on their network. They laughed so much.Also a new series of Rab C Nesbitt which was very funny.
It's back to the quiet now.

1 comment:

Mike Saif said...

Was Susan on the whiskey during her visit?