Tuesday 18 October 2011

Chaos !

Susan and Trevor are coming today. In a moment of madness this morning, I pointed out to Graham, a crack that has appeared in the living room wall. he immediately fetched the step ladders and went up into the loft to see if anything was happening up there. His verdict is that there is too much stuff up there and it is all too heavy. The next thing I knew boxes and paintings etc appeared on the kitchen floor, which I had just cleaned in anticipation of the afore mentioned visitors. Like a fool I suggested that he designate one shed to his paintings (of which there are a great many) On entering his choosen shed he found that all the stuff already in there was full of mouse droppings so every thing must be cleared out/thrown away/re located. Now the kitchen,Garden outhouse garage etc is littered with stuff. Oh God !!

1 comment:

Mike Saif said...

I'm lost for words or any advice.