Tuesday 7 June 2011

Toffee/Coffee buns


Graham says I always cook for five thousand so I just made a small batch of buns. they have bits of toffee in them and coffee iceing.
Nothing much is happening here on the prairie. We wrote new wills and had them witnessed yesterday.
I have an appointment at the diabetic clinic on Thursday where they hope to give me a new wonder drug! We shall see?
On Friday we go to Sheffield to the burial of Naomi's ashes and then of course we shall go to see Pat. I am being given daily updates on how she is but I am ready to drop everything and go up to Sheffield if needs be.
The weather is nice and all the flowers are in bloom but we really do need some rain.
Sheila X
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mike Saif said...

With all that is going on with our family and with Sandra's parents and Mary Sue's Mum not being well, it's not surprising you are doing your Wills. We are updating ours as well.