Friday 26 November 2010

Winter

Winter has come with a vengence. We have had a bit of snow but it's been sunny. However now that the sun has gone it is bitterly cold and everywhere is black ice. I haven't been out today but have preffered to stay in and make bread and things. I don't like the snow and cold weather. I don't know how my american family put's up with it!
Tomorrow is our table top sale. I hope we get some customers. People may stay at home if the weather worsens overnight and all our hard work will be for nothing.
more on this after the event.

1 comment:

Mike Saif said...

Actually, I prefer our winters to the ones in the UK. We have some ridiculous cold spells, but it is always dry...the only precipitation in the winter is snow...and we get lots of sunny days and occasional warm ones. For instance, we have had 70F days in November and January and regularly get 60F days in those same months. They are much easier to get through than the long, wet, cloudy, dreary UK winters.