Wednesday 29 September 2010

Watching T.V

It must seem that all I do is watch T.V as I am always telling you what I have watched. Well last night was the final episode of "This is England '86". Talk about shocking. I was heard to cry out at one point! There was rape, incest, murder and football and it was riveting. Do try to watch it if it comes to a t.v near you.
English readers of this blog will know what I mean by a"Sunday evening soporific " The new one is a period costume called "Downton Abbey" very nice.
On Thursday I hope to watch "An idiot abroad" It's always nice to go to bed laughing.
Graham picked me a whole lot of Elderberries and this morning I have been making Elderberry and crab apple jelly. I shall have a stall at the next coffee morning.
Ed the duck continues to live the life of a chicken and comes running when I call him. Two of the babies are now "Cock-a-doodle do-ing".
thats about it .Really boring i'm afraid.
Sheila x

1 comment:

Mike Saif said...

Might have to get the England 86 on DVD when it comes out. Sounds good.