Tuesday 21 September 2010

Gina's birthday


Well today it is our daughters birthday so will take this opportunity to wish her a happy birthday and to hope that she has a lovely day.
Late night last night. I was at the W.I where a woman came to show us hats through the ages. we had a laugh trying all the hats on. I look a pi****k in most of them. good job too as the price of some of them would have halved the national debt!
Have just watched the final episode of "bouquet of barbed wire". Very good. you should try to watch it if it comes on your T.V at any time. It could be a bit raunchy for the USA though!
Tonight is the final episode ofd "this England 86" This has alao been rivetting if you like sex and swearing! Sandra, the main character is Eliah from Emmerdale.
This is a picture of some of my hens (and a duck that thinks it's a hen ) in the field next door. The white ones will be twenty weeks old this weekend so should start doing grown up things like laying eggs.

1 comment:

Mike Saif said...

I remember watching Bouquet of Barbed Wire in the 70's with Frank Findlay...a bit raunchy then as well if I remember rightly.