Tuesday 14 September 2010

At a loose end.

I find myself at a loose end this morning. Of course there is a lot I could be doing but really I wasn't born to dust. Late to bed last night. First we watched the new "bouquet of barbed wire" Some of you will have seen the original back in the eighties, when we were all shocked by the incestuous behaviour of the characters. Well the new version is not so very different and just as riveting!
Then we had to watch" England 1986" which is about a group of people on a council estate. the 2nd part is on tonight. Very good if a little mystifying.
Have just found a lottery ticket under some booze bottles. I am going to check the numbers. The lottery people are appealing to someone to come forward and claim £1,250,000 still outstanding from March!
When I went to let the chickens out this morning, one of them was crowing fit to burst. The only snag is that I couldn't see which one it was. They have taken to attacking Ed the duck. One hen lays on him whilst the others peck him around the head. When is he going to start fighting back?
Oh well . Must go . Shopping to do. Sheila x

1 comment:

Mike Saif said...

Poor Ed. Do something Sheila.