Saturday 12 December 2009

Not for ages.

I have just realised that I haven't blogged for sometime. I may have a difficulty remembering what I have done since I last wrote so here goes. (looking at the calender)
On Monday it was the W.I 's annual Christmas concert for which we sold almost two hundred tickets. We had different entertainment this year because we were very dissatisfied with last years choir( who we have had for the past 17yrs.) however although the new choir was very good they were extremely religious and so I thought it boring. We had to feed all our guest, which we did in fine style with a buffet.
On Tuesday it was back to the village hall with my jam stall for a fundraiser. my friend raised money for young carers and hoped to get enough money to take all the kids to the cinema. In the end she made £300.
Thursday was Dentist's !!!
Today was coffee morning at the village hall ,where I did yet another jam stall. My best customer, Gordon, bought four jars in case he ran out whilst I was in Australia!
Tomorrow is the Carol Service at the local church,I have said I will go because two of my friends are doing a reading.

Throughout all this, poor old Graham is working his fingers to the bone. he's very busy.

Sheila xx

2 comments:

Mike Saif said...

Sounds like Graham is getting plenty of money in so he can spend, spend, spend in Australia.

Sheila or Graham said...

You know me ,money no object.Graham