Wednesday 16 September 2009

not a lot

Not a lot to report. Yesterday I went to the hairdressers for a hair cut and a walk around the shops. Today I have not been out anywhere or seen anyone.It's a good job really as I am half doped on painkillers which I am taking for toothache in a none existant tooth! The whole of the right side of my face is agony.I was sad to read my nephews blog this morning. He's having to get rid of one of his dogs. I hope it won't be too bad for him, and Billy.Perhaps with all the S...t that had to be cleaned up he ought to buy some lottery tickets!
A new film about the life of Charles Darwin comes out next week. It looks good but I'm afraid our American family won't see it as the Americans have decided that Charles Daewin was the devil incarnate. So much for democracy. Surely the people should decide whether they want to see it or not.
Love Sheila x

1 comment:

Mike Saif said...

The American's have decided. They don't want to see it. They don't want to see that movie. It will challenge their beliefs.