Saturday 19 September 2009

Dry Socket

After being in agony, or a drugged haze for a week, I finally went back to the dentists and he diagnosed a dry socket. (Google it) There is nothing much that can be done for the condition and it can last for up to two months! He put me a dressing of clove oil in it and it felt a little better but I am still in a lot of pain. Anyway I will keep taking the tablets!
Tonight we are out at the village hall. It's an Irish band called the "Gerri Patricks" They are said to be "Old" but very good! We shall see?
Next summer I shall be 65 so have booked the village hall for a party. As I hate discos I am on the look out for what entertainment we shall have. Shall it be an Irish band, or a barndance or a linedance or just a party night with games etc? Also I am considering having a hog roast, or shall it be fish and chips or shall it be a buffet? Answers on a postcard please.
more ;later
Sheila x

7 comments:

sonia said...

Barn dance or Line dance please.

Mike Saif said...

Sheila, I have just the thing for your dry socket. Go back to your hippie days and smoke some good weed. It's perfect for toothache. Gina will find you some easily!!

sonia said...

My final selection is a barn dance with a hog roast. Keep it simple and fun. I can then repeat it for my 70th??
Don't smoke the weed, bake it into a cake instead,or sprinkle it onto your cereal, much more civilised.

Sheila or Graham said...

Get gina to get me some??? I am more likely to get it for her!!!
No. Those days are gone. I am a law abiding citizen.

G said...

Erm, no one is having any weed, smoked or otherwise!

Honestly, I've never heard anything so ludicrous.

Sheila or Graham said...

Oh Gina! Thats your best Swinnie voice!
sheila x

Sheila or Graham said...

What's weed? Graham