Friday 20 February 2009

Laughter!


Well they say that laughter is the best medicine and I surely have laughed my head off when I read my nephews blog from Australia! Of all the things to happen! Only half of a custard slice! Good job I wasn't there. I already get accused of slicing cake on a bacon slicer! It's good that they are all having fun though and they will feel so much better for the holiday.

I had another good laugh this morning when I saw the front page of the telegraph. Prince Charles and Camilla were at the inauguration ceremony for a new steam train. A great deal of steam was let off which totally engulfed Camilla. Charles was hysterical with laughter and her face was a picture!
Line Dancing is my latest project. See poster above, so I am busy at the moment.
If you read this Sonia I have already applied for the Saros thing.
sheila x

1 comment:

Mike Saif said...

Yes I was club tripped on the vanilla slice. Not a pretty sight. Told Mam about the Saros thing.