Wednesday 7 January 2009

not ill!

I have just re read the last 20 blogs written by me. In none of them do I mention being ill! I did suffer some bruising when I fell off my bike but that could have happened to anyone. So I still maintain that my approach to life, diet etc lets me have a good life without constantly worrying about where my next organic avocado is coming from.
Not much happening, We have been scouring the internet ( or Graham has anyway) looking for where we might go on holiday. I suppose we will eventually come back to the idea of Florida although I keep thinking that I am a bit bored with Florida as I know it almost better then I know Mablethorpe.
Gina has had -10 and snow whereas we on the other hand have had Kansas like weather. Freezing but sunny.
I have managed to get the W.I. accounts ready for audit. Lets hope they are o.k
Love Sheila x

1 comment:

Mike Saif said...

I apologize Sheila. I thought you had the lurge but on re reading your blog, it says others have it. It must be all this organic shit I keep eating. I will borrow my Mum's Brain Training game in Oz and see if that helps.