Monday 12 January 2009

Chocolate

I have just been reading a book about brain training which exhorts me to eat Dark chocolate every day. It gives page after page of reasons and scientificly proven facts. It's good for sleep,sex,thinning the blood, opening the blood vessels, diabetese and depression! I have sent Graham to the shops to buy some!!!
Thinking about it, it must be the reason I am so brainy,after all I have eaten enough of the stuff!!
The weather is brutish. Today is not so cold but is very windy and rainy and is enough to bring on depression. ( hurry up with that chocolate Graham!)
Most of my friends have been laid low with the most awful viruses and have been really ill, so I am keeping away from them. Just to be on the safe side I had better eat some chocolate.
Still no blog from S&S. They say that Sonia will sort it for them when she gets there.
Love Sheila x

2 comments:

Mike Saif said...

I totally agree with the chocolate findings Sheila.

Mary Sue said...

Sheila, some dark chocolates here give a percentage...like 65% or 85% so I suppose the higher it is, the brainer we get?