Tuesday 27 January 2009

Help!

Our blogger seems to have gone haywire. First it removes Grahams picture overnight and now it won't recognise my password which I have used since i've had a computer! Strange. Are there aliens in the system? We have been talking about Candace rather a lot!
There is nothing much to write about. I have spoken to all of my sisters,(well nearly all) and the only one who is doing anything exciting is Sonia who is ready for her trip to Aus. I miss her when she's not here although I hope I won't have to give her any bad news this time whilst she is away.
We haven't booked any holidays yet. We can't decide what to do or where to go. We always live by the mantra "If in doubt, don't" so we are not. Anyway we are waiting for our chicken sitters to tell us when they are free. They have just had a new grandaughter in York and so are travelling too and fro a lot at the moment.
Yesterday I went to book the village hall for a line dancing supper. It will be sometime in March but I am waiting for the line dance instructor to give me a date. This should be good! I look forward to seeing Graham in a cowboy hat!
I am just making a pan of "Kitchen sink"soup. You know the one. All the vegetables in the house plus some beans from the freezer plus anything else will go in it!
Thats all for now
Sheila x

1 comment:

Mary Sue said...

Sheila, your chickens are like our dogs. We might as well have kids. One dog is okay, I think getting Billy was a mistake. Makes it that much more work.