Saturday 18 February 2012

time flies

I didn't realise how long it had been since I blogged. However there doesn't seem to be anything happening that's worth blogging about. We have been here for nearly two weeks and it has gone by in a haze, due in part, I'm sure,to the amount of medication I am taking for my hip. It is so much better now though and seems to be hurting less every day.
The weather has been very changeable and this morning it is thick fog but it's supposed to get very hot for when G & A get here.
We have been eating out most days and have discovered places that have always been there but we haven't ever been in them. Beverleys is wonderful for breakfast and lunch, and P.Js for dinner although both of them are a drive away!
Peter, our owner has been watching me do a jigsaw that I found in the library. 500 pieces and I found it very hard. I finished it yesterday and so he brought me another one. 1000 pieces and supposedly so hard that no one can do it! we shall see.
I forgot to say.We have been here two weeks and haven't been to the beach yet! Graham say's that walking on sand will make my hip worse so we are not going to bother.
I expect life will be more exciting when G & A get here, it will certainly be more noisy!
More later, Sheila xx

2 comments:

Mike Saif said...

You can't not go to the beach. Can you at least see the sea?

Sheila or Graham said...

oh yes I can see the sea but the beach would kill me. Anyway I live at Mablethorpe. You've seen one beach you've seen 'em all!