Thursday 2 February 2012

argh!!!!

Today after a month of agony with a bursitis hip I have finally had a cortisone injection. At the moment the pain is worse then ever but the doctor said that would happen. I have been taking anti inflamitary tablets and the doctor has increased the dosage for me to take in Florida. Hopefully I shall be painfree whilst I am away!
The met office is predicting snow this weekend so now we have something else to worry about. We are meant to be calling at Sheffield on the way to Preston but now we will have to be prepared to forget plans to visit my sister for Sunday lunch and just get over the pennines as best we can.
We have just had a phone call from Virgin Atlantic to ask us if we would like to upgrade for £240 each. needless to say we declined!

5 comments:

Mike Saif said...

I think 240 pounds is worth thinking about for an upgrade.

Mary Sue said...

Oh, me too.

Sheila or Graham said...

£480 will buy a lot of booze and fish and chips at Woody's bar,no contest. Graham

The Saif's Journal said...

Your mad!! I would prefere to fly business any time than have fish and chips and booze. A lot more comfortable for S due to her hip. You also get plenty of booze on the plane. Much more stress free than flying coach class.

Sheila or Graham said...

It's not business it's premium economy,and us working class folk are hardy.Graham