Friday 10 July 2009

not much to do.

Today is very boring. thats what you get when you are old. graham is very busy with his posters and I am rattling around the house doing little jobs and reading the paper. I went into the garage and pulled a plug out of it's socket, thinking that I was helping Graham but he went berserk. I thought at the very least I had stopped his life support machine but no,it was only the plug that controls the automatic light censor. He will have to fix it and that will take time away from his posters. Oh dear! how sad. never mind!
had a phone call from gina. she's chuffed because they were throwing away their,as they thought, potato plants that had died, only to find an abundance of potatoes. They are going to sow some more now so that they can have some for christmas.
nothing to report on the chicken front. The babies are running free and oh boy can they shift? I don't think it will be long before they can all go back into the big house together with the other hens.
sheila x

1 comment:

Mike Saif said...

I wish you would have had a movie of Graham throwing a tantrum.